Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday's Film: Flower Buns

My princess absolutely loves this new style and has requested to wear it again already.  These darling buns form the perfect flower.  You can always do just one bun instead of two as well. 
See how easy that was!  It looks great with hair that's not as long also but you may want to divide your ponytail into more than just 4 sections so you get lots of "petals". 
Here's a view of the zig-zag part we used.  Feel free to use any part you like. 
You can see that our flower has several petals because of how long my princess's hair is.
I've gone ahead and tucked all my final ends up into the bun but you could leave them shooting out which is also cute.
The flowers are going to look different every time you do this hairstyle but they are always cute!
You can tell that this is her new favorite style!  :)

4 comments:

kris said...

Very cute! Can't wait to try it several different ways. Thanks!

mileydy said...

where do I get that fancy thing u are using?

Julie said...

It's called a Topsy Tail and you can find them on Amazon, Ebay, or at your local CVS store. :)

Christin said...

How did u come up with all these super cute hairstyles? I have used several of them on my 3 year old little girl. She has hair to her waist and they are great ways to get her hair off her neck when she is playing.